Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA), Chatbots on web sites (BOT), through the general personal assistants (GPA), Mobile apps (MBL), Agent support (AS), messaging applications (MES)
System: Cloud-based (CLD), On-Premises (PRM)
- 7 provides customer service solutions that include “conversational AI” techniques and human agents.
- They cite more than 200 million inquiries per year served by virtual agents of over 1.3 billion self-service interactions/year.
- The platform supports engaging customers through your call center, website, in search, through Apple Business Chat, Google RCS, Facebook Messenger, and other messaging channels, across digital and voice channels.
- The core technology is natural language understanding of customer intent.
- Machine-learning models learn from human agents as they interact with consumers in real-time. Agents can also automate manual processes by bringing a bot into the conversation.
- The platform is designed for build once and deployment across multiple channels.
- 7 cites specific industries they have served: Agencies, financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail & e-commerce, telecom, travel & hospitality, and utilities.
- The platform also provides analytics features, with dashboards and reporting.
- 7.ai’s Customer Engagement Platform combines artificial intelligence (AI) with human insight, integrating agents with machine learning. The platform supports chatbots and virtual agents across multiple channels as well as IVR automation. The natural language application is branded AIVA, with separate versions for digital channels and IVR systems.
Machine-learning models learn from human agents as they interact with consumers in real-time. Over time, the company suggests this can “replicate your best agents.” If customer-facing bots need help, they can escalate interactions to a human agent for context and intent insights. Meanwhile, agents can automate manual processes by bringing a bot into the conversation seamlessly. Bots automate simple tasks so agents can focus on high-value interactions. The bots can range from handling frequently asked questions to more complex conversations. Combining AI and HI is said to enable process automation, immediate escalation, and seamless handoffs.
The IVR solution automates natural dialogues, including natural language generation (NLG). It supports self-service fulfillment, IVR-to-chat, and contextual handoffs to agents when needed.
The platform also has analytic features. It examines the impact of repeat contacts and consumer channel hopping on both customer and agent experiences with both dashboards and reports.